Each month WCCC publishes an e newsletter "Mo'ui ke Fiefia" that is distributed to key stakeholders in Tonga and Pacific Networks.
It's the only way to keep up to date on the latest statistics and news about violence against women in Tonga. By subscribing, you are doing your part to reduce violence against women in the Kingdom.
Mo'ui ke Fiefia also provides insight into areas that are related to the work of WCCC - human rights, civil liberties, accountability and transparency at all levels of Tongan society.
If you want to know whats really going on in Tonga, email email@example.com.
July & August- Newsletter - English version.pdf (641,6 kB)
- Infants and children absent from development
- WCCC statistics review for the fisrt half of the year 2011
- WCCC Trustee Leads The Way In Changing Laws For Women
- WCCC to commence awareness to all Government Schools
- Case Study: “My marriage life was like living in Hell”
A firsthand account of reporting domestic violence from a client at WCCC.
May & June- Newsletter - English version copy.pdf (642,2 kB)
Mar- Newsletter - English version.pdf (617,4 kB)
Feb - Newsletter - English version.pdf (473,5 kB)
mkf jan 2011 english.pdf (316,6 kB)
MKF Aug/Nov/Dec 2010 special edition
MKF July 2010
MKF June 2010
MKF May 2010
MKF April 2010
MKF March 2010
February 2010 edition available here or via PDF.